Friday, March 30, 2007

Salsa and Chips !

A pretty fun Field trip for the students of my wedding and portrait photography class
My wife disappeared for a few minutes and returned with a couple of bags of Chips and Salsa

Not a drop was spilled in the studio, thanks to students that care as much about us as we do them !

We played with WB, Dragging the Shutter Art work (in camera) Painter and a few other neat tips and tricks

Long night but we had fun and I hope every one else did,
at least I know they enjoyed meeting my wife - no surprise there !

steve

2 comments:

Sharron said...

Mucho gracias to Gail...

Michelle said...

Mr. Steve! I have finally gone to your website to look around and I see you decided to go through with the blog! It looks great! Thank you so much for opening your studio to us, only you! I loved our Easter portraits and the fact that you did them with a smile even though you probably had a sinus headache at the time. I loved meeting Gail, how nice is she? Alright, I'll be keeping up with this, I hope you will be also :)