Friday, June 15, 2007

Meet Sharron Foster



Sharron is much more than just another pretty face
she is an extremely passionate professional photographer

She is maried to Greg Foster and they have 3 children
Stefan, Sarah and Emma

Sharron is such a passionate professional that Zogail and I have embraced and welcomed her into our business, she is a team player

In the past we always belived in one Photographer, me.

Times change and with it so must our business model or we become static and die
Sharron and I will be shooting weddings and other events together
I know everyone of our customers that meets her will be impressed

Images from the first wedding we did together, will soon be published
and just wait tell you see the art we created together

She brings a new eye and youthful energy to our wedding business
her style and personality, encourage one to not only work outside of the box ,
there is no box !

As I continue to share my experience not only with her but many others in this profession,
I learn and gain more than most imagine

I am not going away, fact is the great thing about being around someone young and
passionate is, it is contagious !

There are many people in this profession that I have admired,
a number of them were students of mine as was Sharron, but she is different.

Not only does she already have her own photography business, her personality and her integrity are bar none.

Above all else....
Zogail and her get along great which is no surprise,
after all they are both Texans and of course
Zo gets along with every one !


Steve

5 comments:

Ericka said...

This is Great. I have been able to work with Sharron several times in the past and her skills, art, and personally are by far the best. Not only is Sharron an awesome photographer but she loves what she is doing and that makes a huge difference. All of the portriats that she has done for my family are impeccable. I can't wait to see what an explosion is in store for the Ark-La-Tex having the two of you collaborating together. This is definitely a plus for me. Just wait, I may have a wedding to book in the future for my step-son.

Steve said...

Ericka,

BTW one of my sis girls is named Ericka

Back on topic, maybe.....
(Sharron will be quick to tell you I ramble and change tracks often)

Sharron has a way of bringing out the passion for our art in me that I have been missing for some time

She is great to work with and we practicly read each others mind, when working together.

She is talented, viberante and just fun to be around !

We have several projects that we will be working on together
one being a book !

I look forward to meeting all of her friends and hers meeting ours
I guess Sharron, Zogail and I need a house warming party

How about your house, just kidding!

Cheers !

Steve

Ericka said...

I have seen your work for years as I grew up in bossier. Sharron is not only a great friend but I think she will also bring with her a high standard of professionalism, trust, creativity, etc....I look forward to seeing the second project as I have already had a chance to see her wedding shots and they were outstanding.

Sharron said...

Wow...who is this Sharron woman that you guys are talking about? I want to meet her!

Steve said...

To see images that Sharron and I created from this bride's wedding day

click here.............
since I had to split the url on two lines just highlight the url sentences and copy into your browser tool bar

http://www.photodex.com/
sharing/viewshow.html?fl=2831460&alb=0

warning it is not suitable if your on Dial Up
it will download the movie to a cache file on your hard drive
and will take about 2 minutes to do so once you click on loop all below Lott's Photography on the first page

Enjoy !

steve