Tuesday, June 5, 2007

where are we ??? (ROAD TRIP)



Yeap we are in Atlanta Georgia
Hope to be home by this week-end
So what have we been up to.........

Here is some Painting with light we did last night of a "Little Pool"
I have two more Painting with Light projects in mind for this summer

Speaking of this summer don't forget about my 3 day Seminar August 4-6
there are several seats still available for that and more info is available at
Steve's 3 Day Seminar "Focusing on Photography"

And more news along the lines of Seminars....

I just received an email From Dayna at PPLA
asking if I would be interested in teaching an Early Bird Special in New Orleans
at our State convention- what an honor to even be asked !

In case your not already a memebr of PPLA click here

Timing for me to attend is rough, but I will dead head from Huntsville Alabama to New Orleans
on 19 August to attend our State Convention, will you be there ?

Zogail says enuff news on your Blog for now
we have work to get done and she is right
just like she has been for almost 31 years !


Cheers !

Steve

4 comments:

Ericka said...

So, when will I see these pictures on TV or in print? Thanks for sharing. I loved the slide show.

Sharron said...

My favorites are still 1, 2, and 3...I like the dark backdrop with just the fiber optics and lighting of the pool working.

So where did you come up with such a good idea...the way in which you shot the images? Hmmmmm?

Steve said...

Ericka,

be careful Sharron will be the first to tell you how easily compliments such as your's will decrease my hat size :)

steve

Steve said...

"So where did you come up with such a good idea...the way in which you shot the images? Hmmmmm? "

Sharron you get credit for how I decided to paint these with light, simply because you had mentioned wanting to do a paint with light project.
I have built you a goody bag from stuff I picked up at the LightRoom seminar in Atlanta. As a token of thanks for helping me remember the tools of the trade (painting w light) as well as having helped me on our last wedding job.

Zogail and I really enjoyed your working along side us on that wedding !

Steve